Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why I'm here in cyberspace, and other stuff

This is my new blog - timed to coincide with the start of my new business venture, selling AuraStella jewelry.  It won't be specifically dedicated to that, however. I'm going to talk more about life in small-town Iowa.  You'll be hearing about a wide range of topics; my viewpoints on sports, politics and life in general. I'll address some topics from a local angle, others from a state or national level. Basically I'm saying, there's a little of something for everybody.

I'll be putting a link to my AuraStella website here shortly. It's a great line of sterling silver jewelry featuring genuine semiprecious stones. One thing I can always get excited about is jewelry - especially if it's sparkly! :) Thanks in advance for your interest in my venture and hopefully I'll be adding you to my customer list!

No comments: